Shingle Roof Installation in Bartlett
Your dream of owning a house you’ve been dreaming about for years has finally come true. Environmental stressors, such as a strong wind, are now posing a threat to your roof. As a result of putting shingles on top of your roof, it will be more durable. The day after you move into your new house, it is not a good idea to start fixing up your old home. In Bartlett, Tennessee, at HGH Roofing and Repairs, we provide exceptional service for the installation of residential shingle roofs.
There are times when shingles are laid out on a roof in a manner that overlaps because they are made up of rectangular pieces. The purpose of shingles is to establish a protective layer on the roof so that it will be more durable. Additionally, they protect the structure of your house from harsh weather conditions. Their aesthetic appeal enhances the aesthetics of a home as well.
Roofing shingles are not recommended for flat roofs, since they are only suitable for sloped roofs. In flat roofs, shingles are not sealed and leaks can occur if they are not properly installed. In addition to steel and asphalt shingles, HGH Roofing and Repairs also offers roofing services for homes and businesses.
Class IV Impact Resistant Shingles
An impact-resistant shingle is a class IV product. For class IV impact resistant shingles, UL 2218 is the industry standard for testing impact resistance against hail. As a result, premium quality shingles cost more, but they require less maintenance, so the higher cost is offset.
Benefits of Shingle Roofing
I’m sure that now that you know what roof shingles are, you’re probably wondering if they are right for you. The following are some of the benefits you can get from installing shingles in Bartlett:
- Durable: Asphalt shingles last for 25 years. In spite of the fact that they are highly resistant to UV radiation and extreme weather conditions, they are also very resilient to environmental stressors.
- Cost-Effective: Due to the fact that asphalt shingles usually last longer than other roofing materials, you can save money on repairs. As a result, they are incredibly cost-effective due to the fact that they do not require a lot of maintenance.
- Highly Versatile: The shape, form, and angle of a roof shingle can be varied in a number of different ways. As a result, the pieces can be used on a variety of roof types, including Dutch gable roofs and cross-hipped roofs.
- Aesthetically Impressive: There are a number of different types of roof shingles available on the market today. Depending on the style and functionality of your home, you can choose from a variety of options that would suit your needs.
- Easy Installation: As a result of the ease of installing roof shingles, installation costs are kept low. If you would like to further reduce your roofing costs, you should hire HGH Roofing and Repairs for roof repair services.
How often do Shingles Need Replacing?
In general, shingles roofs are expected to last between 15 and 30 years, depending on the material they are made from. There is a general rule that roof shingles can last between 20 and 25 years before they need to be replaced.
Strong winds and storms can cause the shingles on a roof to fall off when the weather conditions are extreme, such as high winds and heavy rains. It is necessary to replace or repair the worn out shingles on a shingle roof in Bartlett in order to carry out the repair. The HGH Roofing and Repairs company is a reputable company that can handle the job for you. Apart from our dedication to the job, we have the expertise to perform the necessary repairs, in addition to our dedication. Call now to get a free quote.